Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girlfriends

I love my boyfriend, George. He's an amazing man and is clearly my better half. Starting this weekend, he's going to put up with seeing me everyday and night plus he recently made me an amazing website to help with my job search. (Which everyone should check out! www.strikedesigns.com/Cindy_Krenek)

But I couldn't get by with just him. Since George is so great, I know I can write this and not offend him!

My girlfriends are wonderful. Tonight I got a much needed recharge by seeing Ashley, Lee & Tara for Yogaberry. Then Lee and Tara helped me scope out dresses.

I'm blessed to have such strong, caring and interesting women in my life. I have quite a few great girlfriends around the country, most notably my best friend Stephanie in Boston. But I'm so glad to have good girlfriends who I can see every week even if coordinating our busy schedules takes some effort.

Plus some of them keep interesting medical photos on their phones that amuse me.

It's my next to last night sleeping in this apartment so I better get to bed!

No comments: